Amazon has just approved the US version of the 1Home skill. This means that users from the US and the rest of the world except UK, Germany and Austria can now install the 1Home skill onto their Amazon Echos, connect their Gira HomeServer and command their Gira smart home in a matter of minutes.
We have tested several voice commands to control your Gira smart home with the help of Amazon Alexa assistant:
How can I connect my smart home?
Did you know that?
- You can use location-based routines (geofencing) with Amazon Alexa and Gira HomeServer?
- You don't need the smart speaker device, you can control your Gira smart home with the Alexa mobile app on your smartphone.
- You can control your Gira smart home with Amazon Alexa on your smartwatch.
- Amazon has announced new Alexa devices on September 2019.
- How does Amazon Alexa compare to Google Assistant and Apple Siri?